Friday, March 26, 2010

Actively ill

Ok, So in the middle of my Day yesterday a stomach bug decided to invade my space. I am currently still battling. I have used pepto shields of bismol to coat and protect my stomach from the arrows of nausea heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and diarrhea. When the Nausea broke thru my the pepto shield I counter acted with a blow to the head with my sword of compazine , and was able to stop diarrhea in it's tracks at the border with my Imodium snipers. I slept well most of the night knowing that I was protected, until....
Heartburn broke thru, I was able to get my tums cannon out and blast it to kingdom come. I wake up this morning a little worse for the wear, and I am left a shell of the person I was. I am puny from battle, the heartburn damaged my throat, and recovery is rough. And there was a sneak attack to my head that the Motrin medics are now trying to repair. The fever blanket covering me currently is a bit stifling, but I do have the cranes trying to lift it off.
If you don't understand what is going on here, I am sick. I have attacked the worst symptoms, and they seem to be gone, but I do still feel pretty rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment