Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I am activated!

I feel like something has flipped in me. Like a switch finally turning me on. I know it has been only three days, but since I have made the choice to start actively living my life rather than just sitting and waiting for things to happen to me, but I feel pretty good. I am excited. I havn't done anything to get me that way except decide that I want to live. I have to do the work and let God handle the result. Wow, that is hard to do! Learning that you have no control of the outcome unless you don't put forth effort is a hard lesson to learn. You may not always succeed, but if you don't try you fail automaticlly so why not give yourself a shot. What a concept! It only took me 32+years to figure out. I have started my day by thanking God for my blessings and asking for help. Yup, I am asking for help, but the kicker, I am thanking God for the help before I recieve it. I am taking some action in my life, and nnot just expecting things to happen and it is already working. I have offically been activated!

No comments:

Post a Comment